As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QEP #ad
QEP 10214Q 14" Rip Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Cutter with 1/2" Cutting Wheel #adQEP #ad
- Cuts wall and floor tiles up to 14 in. Thick. Linear ball bearing slides to provide smooth scoring and repeat cuts. Long, 10 in. Rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar tile.
Diagonally, 1/2 in. Dual chrome-plated steel rails with bumpers for comfortable scoring. Heavy duty rubber pads prevent tiles from shifting.
2. Skil #ad
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw #adSkil #ad
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7. 25-in. Cross cut capacity: 7. 75-in. Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris.
Cut material: Stone/Masonry. Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts. Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
|Manufacturer||Chervon- SKIL #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 1 year warranty|
3. Goplus #ad
Professional Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Cutting Wheel, Suitable for Ceramic Floor, Goplus 36-Inch Manual Tile Cutter, Anti-sliding Rubber Surface and Removable Scale, Ceiling Tiles #adGoplus #ad
- The 1650 lbs pressure of the cutter makes cutting easier and more labor-saving. It equipped with deep groove ball bearings, which is higher than other normal strengths to ensure perfect sliding. With a stretchable scale, the tile cutter can cut a tile which is maximum size of 36 inches and maximum thickness of 05-inch 14 mm.
The wide and thick base, non-slip rubber pad and telescopic stand provide additional stability for larger tiles. Powerful cutting systemthis tile cutter has tungsten carbide cutting wheel for smooth cutting and durable. Convenient to assemble and movethis tilt cutter requires almost no assembly.
At the same time, its portable design allows it to be easily carried anywhere. Meanwhile, improve the usability. Stable and premium framemade of heavy iron material, the tile cutter is sturdy and the solid I-shaped tack does not deform.
Ergonomic and comfortable handlecurved and extended handle is designed according to users’ habits, the non-slip plastic on the handle surface increases the comfort sense during grip. The protective covers on the bottom provide stability while protecting the ground and cutter. It is perfect choice for home renovations and so on. Support accurate multi-angle cuttingequipped with a high-precision ruler, this manual tile cutter can perform parallel and angled cutting from 0 ° to 60 ° and suits all kinds of tiles.
4. QEP #ad
QEP 10220Q Professional Tile Cutter, 20" #adQEP #ad
- Thick. Long, 14 in. Linear ball bearing slides provide smooth scoring and repeat cuts. Heavy duty rubber pads prevent tiles from shifting.
Dual chrome-plated steel rails with bumpers for comfortable scoring. Cuts wall and floor tiles up to 20 in. Rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar tile. Diagonally, 1/2 in.
5. QEP #ad
QEP 10630Q 24-Inch Manual Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Scoring Wheel for Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles #adQEP #ad
- 7/8-inch titanium-coated tungsten-carbide cutting wheel for smooth and durable scoring. Straight edge adjustable measurement guide aligns tile for accurate cutting.
Easily cleaned with compressed air or soap and water if needed. Rip cuts porcelain and ceramic tile up to 24-Inch and 17. 5-inch diagonally.
|Manufacturer||QEP Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year parts|
6. IMT #ad
Tile Breaking Pliers, Professional Ceramic Cutting Tool Kit, IMT Tile Cutter #adIMT #ad
- Sales now: limited time offer!the hand-held mosaic cutter features automatic oil dispensing system keep the wheel lubrication while you cut. The breaking plier is made of high grade steel for long durability and coated to prevent rust.
Wide applications: it can be used to score lines on surfaces like Glass, Tiles, Mirrors, Mosaic, Diamond and Minerals. Comfortable plastic grips. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales.
Biggest sales only for 24 hours! The breaking pliers is used to achieve a controlled break in the glass, tiles, resulting in a clean, right-angled cut edge. The glass cutter is easy to hold and reduces wrist fatigue, letting you score glass with little effort and gives you clean cuts. Satisfaction guaranteed - the heavy duty tile cutter has passed the ce, sgS certification.
7. ABN #ad
ABN Tile & Mosaic Nipper, Cutter Pliers with Carbide Trimming Tips #adABN #ad
- Comfort grip: tile cutter includes soft rubber coated handle grips; Tile hand cutter wall tile cutter handle ensures control while in use so that there will be no slips while in use; Handles measure 8 inches 20cm in length.
Built to last: tile manual cutter constructed of chrome vanadium for strength and longevity; No need to worry about tile cutter hand tool ceramic hand tile cutter breaking or bending under the pressure; Designed for extended, repeated use.
Fit for your tool kit: when you need to trim and cut porcelain or tile, mosaics, depend on the ABN Tile Cutter Hand Tool Ceramic tile Cutter; Use this Manual tile cutter porcelain tile cutter when working on flooring, walls, and more.
For your project: tile cutting tools ceramic cutter allows you to make quick and easy cuts; Use tile cutter tools when it comes to irregular cuts for customizations in tile or stonework. Measurements: the sharp, straight carbide-tipped ends of the manual ceramic cutter have a cutting surface of over 3/4 inches 1. 9cm for tile; ceramic tile cutter tools spans up to 1/2 inches 1. 27cm for porcelain.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
8. M-D Building Products #ad
M-D Building Products 49194 14-Inch Tile Cutter #adM-D Building Products #ad
- Non-slip cutting area. Replaceable cutting wheel. Polished rails. Straight cuts up to 14-Inch tile. Cast aluminum brackets and cutter assembly.
9. VonHaus #ad
Suitable for Porcelain and Ceramic Floor and Ceiling Tiles, Anti-sliding Rubber Surface, VonHaus 24 Inch Manual Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Cutting Wheel, 1x Spare Scoring Wheel #adVonHaus #ad
- Less mess – unlike electric tile cutters, this manual cutter won’t grind dust all over your workspace and it wipes clean easily. Even better, it doesn’t require a power outlet so you can cut tiles wherever it’s most convenient.
Additional spare cutting wheel included. Tungsten carbide tipped blade – ultra durable tungsten carbide tipped cutting wheel lets you carry out straight or diagonal cuts through glazed, porcelain and ceramic wall or floor tiles up to 24” long & ½” thick with ease.
Simple operation – whether you’re a first-time tiler or a seasoned DIY pro, this tile cutter’s simple score and snap operation with built-in adjustable measuring guide lets anyone cut tiles without complication.
Ergonomic design – with its portable construction, cushioned side bars for supporting larger tiles and anti-sliding rubber surface, this tile cutter is built to make cutting easy. Weight 16. 3lb. Dimensions – l31" x w7" x h4".