As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Whiteside Router Bits #ad
Whiteside Machine 9800 Brass Set Up Gauge Blocks #adWhiteside Router Bits #ad
- Industrial Quality. Whiteside router Bits are made with Premium Carbide. Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM.
2. iGaging #ad
IGaging Setup Block Bar Gauge Precision Aluminum 15 piece for Woodworking #adiGaging #ad
- Easy-to-read laser etched labels on each block. 15 blocks solid aluminum Construction Blue Anodized to prevent damage to router bits and saws. Combine bars to setup 100's of measurments.
Sizesinch: 1/16, 3/32, 3/16, 7/32, 7/16, 1/4, 23/32, 3/8, 5/16, 1/8, 15/32, 5/32, 1/2, 3/4, 1x2x3. Accurate quick easy Setup of Blades Bits and Fences. Fitted padded case included.
3. KREG #ad
Set of 7, Kreg PRS3400 Precision Router Table Set Up Bars #adKREG #ad
- Made from a soft aluminum designed to prevent damage to your Router Bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup. Step on the top edge of each setup bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts.
Set up bars come in a portable case with 1/8", 5/16", 1/4", 3/8", 3/16", 7/16" & 1/2" bars. The step on the top edge of each bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts.
Step on the end of each setup bar used to test the fence depth of a table saw blade or Router Bit. Unique design straddles the Router Bit or saw blade to allow for more precise height adjustment. Bars are made from a soft aluminum which is designed to prevent damage to your router bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup.
4. Wixey #ad
Wixey WR25 3" Mini Digital Height Gauge #adWixey #ad
- Displays inches with fractions or millimeters. Lays flat for fence to blade or bit positioning. Locking rule for repeat setting. Measure bore and slot depths with the plunger attachment.
5. 1-2-3 Blocks #ad
BL-123 Pair of 1" x 2" x 3" Precision Steel 1-2-3 Blocks #ad1-2-3 Blocks #ad
- Made of precision-grade tool steel hardened and ground on all 6 sides of block. Weight. Heat treated and case hardened to hRC 57-62. 23 holes includes 5 3/8-16 threaded holes for clamping and 18 untapped holes Cross drilling design allows for efficient use of lower weight with maximum strength, Dimensions- 1" x 2" x 3", 2.
1 lbs. Accuracy and squareness on all sides within. 0001"-. 0002". Our part # all-55500 .
6. LINE10 Tools #ad
2 in 1 Step Depth Gauge for Router and Table Saw #adLINE10 Tools #ad
- Setup router blades: from 1/8" through 1" in increments of 1/16". Made of aluminum with laser engraved marking for ultimate clarity and long lasting durability. Ideal for setting up blade height on table saws and Router bits depth.
Setup table saws blade hieght From 1/8" to 2" in increments of 1/8". 2 in 1 design that allows you to set up the table saw and set the Router depth, using the same tool.