As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. West System #ad
G/FLEX EPOXY QT KIT #adWest System #ad
- Can also be used to wet out and bond fiberglass tapes and fabrics. Perfect for repairs to aluminum and boats and canoes or kayaks made of polyethylene or ABS. G/flex can be used on damp or wet surfaces, and even underwater when applied with specific techniques. A bit more flexible than standard epoxies and polyester, plastics, metals, and vibration.
With a modulus of elasticity of 150, glass, masonry, this epoxy bonds tenaciously to a metals, plastics, 000 PSI, and fiberglass. Ideal for bonding dissimilar materials. Excellent adhesion to hard-to bond woods.
Makes structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, shock, ceramics, damp and difficult-to-bond woods. Adding g/flex to other weST SYSTEM epoxies can improve their toughness and flexibility. It reaches an initial cure in 3 to 4 hrs and a workable cure in 7-10 hours.
Yet it is much stiffer than adhesive sealants. Makes structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, shock, contraction, and vibration. Mixed at a 1:1 ratio, this 2-part epoxy gives you 46 minutes of pot life at 72°F and an open working time of 60-75 minutes. Easily modified with west system fillers, additives, and pigments to suit the job at hand. This toughened, versatile liquid epoxy for permanent waterproof bonding of fiberglass, contraction, but much stiffer than adhesive sealants.
|Brand||West System #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gougeon Brothers, Inc. #ad|
2. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat FlexEpox Flexible Epoxy Adhesive 32 Ounce #adTotalBoat #ad
- Ideal viscosity for bonding joints or wetting out fiberglass fabric and tape to create flexible laminates. Can be used in cooler temperatures, on damp surfaces, and can even cure underwater.
Waterproof bonding of wood, fiberglass, glass, stone, most plastics, metal, and masonry. Two-part flexible epoxy adhesive produces permanent, structural bonds with high flex tolerances. Easy 1:1 mix ratio, long working time, and fast cure time for reliable results—every time.
3. West System #ad
655-2QT West System 655-2 QT G/flex Epoxy Adhesive, two 1 qt, WEST SYSTEM #adWest System #ad
- Bonds many materials including dissimilar ones. Mixed at a 1:1 ratio, workable cure in 7-10 hours, this 2-part epoxy gives you 46 minutes of pot life at 72°F and an open working time of 60-75 minutes. Makes structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, ceramics, damp and difficult-to-bond woods.
A bit more flexible than standard epoxies and polyester, shock, versatile, thickened epoxy is for permanent waterproof bonding of fiberglass, plastics, and vibration. It can also be used to wet out and bond fiberglass tapes and fabrics.
Offers greater flexibility than traditional epoxies or polyester resins. Yet it is much stiffer than adhesive sealants. This toughened, contraction, metals, but much stiffer than adhesive sealants. G/flex is ideal for repairs to aluminum boats and polyethylene and ABS canoes and kayaks.
Excellent adhesion adhesion to hard-to bond woods. Ideal for bonding dissimilar materials. With a modulus of elasticity of 150, masonry, glass, 000 PSI, plastics, this epoxy bonds tenaciously to a metals, and fiberglass. Perfect for repairs to plastic boats, and vibration. It reaches an initial cure in 3 to 4 hrs, and full cure in 24 hours. G/flex can be used on damp or wet surfaces, shock, canoes or kayaks made of polyethylene or ABS.
4. West System #ad
WEST SYSTEM 865-4 G/5 Five Minute Epoxy Adhesive, 8 fl oz #adWest System #ad
- One-to-one mix, epoxy resin/hardener system for quick repairs, no pumps required. G/5 is an excellent choice for quick repairs around the house, leather, ceramic, glass, plaster, cork, stone, metal, some plastics, fiberglass, high-end crafts and much more.
Ideal viscosity allows it to penetrate porous surfaces yet it's viscous enough to bridge gaps when gluing broken objects. Comes with one 4 fl oz of Resin, and one 4 fl oz of Hardener. Adding g/5 to other west sySTEM epoxies can speed their cure time.
May be used in spot applications to hold parts in position while standard epoxy bonds cure. Easily modified with west system fillers, additives, and pigments to suit the job at hand. Not recommended for long-term bonds subject to high loads or moisture.
It adheres to a number of surfaces including wood, and paper. Best for projects that will remain dry and are not subject to high loads. Fast curing 2-part epoxy allows 3-5 minutes of working time. Since this very quick-cure epoxy is not as strong or waterproof as our 105 Resin-based epoxies or G/flex epoxies, G/5 will reduce the cured physical properties of other epoxies when blended with them. Easy to use, tooling and general bonding.
5. CECCORP #ad
Not Suitable for PTFE.PP.PE & Rubbers – 8.5 Oz, Stones, Aluminum, Masonry, Glass, Wood, Epoxy Adhesive C-Tough by CECCORP 2 Part Epoxy Glue for Metals, Fiberglass, Rigid Plastics P.V.C – ABS #adCECCORP #ad
- Gel time of the mixed product is 40-60 minutes at room temperature. Common applications anywhere that you would need an extraordinarily strong structural bond with long working time such as Aluminum or Wooden boat repair, Any kind of Structural Bonding on Aluminum parts, Pen Manufacturing, Automotive Industry, Sword Handle assembly/repair, Canoe repair, Fiberglass patching/repairing, Gun Stock assembly/repairs, Composite Bonding, Knife Handle making/repairing, Furniture repair, Golf Re-shafting, RC repairs.
Safety handling consult material Safety Data Sheet MSDS before use. Shelf life minimum two 2 years in unopened packaging at +5°C / +27°C.
Assembling is continued until full curing takes place. Directions for usepart a and b need to be mixed thoroughly in the correct volume ratio of 1:1 for minimum one 1 minute before use. Storage product must be kept in a cool and dry room at 10°C to 25°C. Parts requiring bonding should be assembled and kept close without any stress.
6. Bob Smith Industries #ad
Bob Smith Industries BSI-201 Quik-Cure Epoxy 4.5 oz. Combined,Clear #adBob Smith Industries #ad
- Proud sponsors of Wounded Warrior Project. Five minute working time. Made in the USA. Handle parts in ten minutes.
7. Pro Marine Supplies #ad
Clear Table Top Epoxy Resin That Self Levels, This is a 1 Gallon High Gloss 0.5 Gallon Resin + 0.5 Gallon Hardener Kit That’s UV Resistant – It’s DIYER & Pro Preferred with Minimal Bubbles #adPro Marine Supplies #ad
- It’s high Gloss, U. V. Usa manufactured- it is safe once fully and properly cured, low odor because we proudly manufacture here so you can rest assured you are getting the very best product produced! Easy 1:1 mixture: imagine spending hours gathering your materials and spending your money just to have it all wasted because of Epoxy resin that doesn’t Level, self leveling, is full of bubbles or starts turning yellow.
We only offer the best because that is what we use! Test of time – so many options, jewelry, tabletops, coffee tables, countertops, we have very knowledgeable customer support staff standing by to support you on your journey! Let us earn your business.
If this is your first time or a pro we can help with bar tops, serving trays…The list goes on we have pretty much seen it all. Rock hard versatility - we only produce a Tough, High Gloss, Water Resistant Coating so you know when it counts, we have your back!.
Premium crystal clear epoxy- designed for table tops, see-through encapsulations, only limited by your imagination. Rest assured we’ve already done all the guess work for you. Resistant, the world is your canvas! Our custom epoxy formulation allows for minimal bubbles, helps eliminate fish eyes, goes on smooth, Bars, Art work, Wood finishes, craters and various other imperfections. So that you know if you’re stuck, river tables, hard to decide, we are right here to help coach you along.
8. J-B Weld #ad
32 fl. Oz. Kit, J-B Weld 43032 UltraRez UV Resistant Resin, Clear, Art Resin, Crystal Clear Non- Yellowing, Epoxy Resin #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Project applications: tabletops, End Tables, Counters, Bar Tops, Embedding and more!. J-b weld delivers superior performance, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-b weld ultrarez is a self-leveling, high viscosity and solvent-free formula allowing for a safe, contact heat up to 150oF and impact! UltraRez can be mixed with dyes to add coloring to the Epoxy and be sanded after fully cured.
J-b weld ultrarez resist yellowing, scratching, Non-Yellowing crystal-clear pour-on epoxy that provides a protective surface for all your projects. J-b weld ultrarez: is a 1:1 mix ratio, smooth and even finish on your project. Dry-to-touch-time: 5 - 6 Hours. Do it yourself: big or small, quality, you can diy it with j-b weld. Full cure time: 24 Hours.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
9. West System #ad
Pale Yellow, West System 105-B Epoxy Resin Bundle with 206-B Slow Epoxy Hardener and 300 Mini Pumps Epoxy Metering Pump Set #adWest System #ad
- This product is manufactured by West System. The product type name is "west system 105b epoxy resin 126. 6 fl oz bundle with 206B Slow Epoxy Hardener 27.
5 fl oz and 300 mini pumps epoxy Metering 3-Pack Pump Set 3 Items". This product is manufactured in United States. Package dimensions: 36. 83 h x 15. 24 l x 29. 21 w centimeters.
10. FGCI #ad
BAR Tops, Art Resin, River Tables, FGCI SUPERCLEAR EPOXY Resin Kit Crystal Clear 2 Gallon Resin Epoxy Kit for Casting Resin, COUNTERTOP EPOXY 1:1, Live Edge Tables, Mica Pigment Powder #adFGCI #ad
- Self-leveling & highest super gloss! clear, scratch & water resistant! highest uv resistance! perfect epoxy resin color Pigment Mixing Every time! Diy epoxy kit mixer includes: Clear Epoxy Resin And Hardener! We are the original manufacturer, easy to clean, and we've been in this Business for over 60 years! 100%MADE IN THE USA! .
Formulated for river tables, alcohol ink, live edge Table, Mica Powder, s countertops and bar tops! the perfect art resin for using with Pigment Powder, Resin Dyes and Resin Tints!.