As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Safe and Made in the USA, Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Great for granite, soapstone, garden equipment and more! Fda food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, salad bowls and wood products.
Restores and protects wood - hydrates, knives, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying.
Pure usp mineral oil - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use. Made in usa - stringent quality, not imported from China. Easy to use - push applicator cap and easy squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
2. UltraSource #ad
1 Gallon 128oz, Machine and Equipment, Tool, Stainless Steel, UltraPro Food Grade Mineral Oil, Knife, for Lubricating and Protecting Cutting Board, NSF Approved, Butcher Block #adUltraSource #ad
- The ultrapro food grade mineral oil gallon is unscented and NSF approved. So many uses! white oil is used in the automotive, food service, beauty, and many more industries. Great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, blade, knife, tool and machine.
The mineral oil gallon size is perfect for treating and protecting butcher blocks, bamboo and more. The ultrapro one gallon mineral oil is the best value for white mineral oil.
3. Bayes #ad
Conditions and Protects Wood, and Teak Cutting Boards and Utensils, Cleans, Bamboo, 12 oz, Bayes High-Performance Food Grade Mineral Oil Wood & Bamboo Conditioner and Protectant #adBayes #ad
- Non-toxic & biodegradable. Convenient pour spout for easy use. No harsh chemicals, great for the environment, as well as your home. Proudly made in the USA. 100% pure food grade mineral oil. Without treatment, ordinary washing can dry out and crack your possessions.
Cruelty-free - leaping bunny certified. Directions: wash wood with mild soap and water and allow to dry thoroughly. Bayes high-performance mineral oil wood & bamboo conditioner and protectant uses the highest quality food grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve all wood cutting boards, utensils, and accessories for years.
For new items: apply daily for first week, apply once a week for first month of use.
Recyclable bottle. Allow to soak in for 2-3 minutes and wipe with a clean dry cloth. Wood and bamboo are a natural and attractive choice for cutting boards and many other kitchen utensils and items. Eco-responsible. Continue with once monthly treatments. Apply with a clean cloth. Recommended treatment minimum once a month.
4. Sanco Industries #ad
Premium 100% Pure Food Grade Mineral Oil USP, NSF Certified Material, 1 Gallon, Food Safe Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil #adSanco Industries #ad
- Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp. Proudly made in the USA. Food safe, prevents absorption of food odors. One gallon of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request.
Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, lubricator, wood stain, soapstone oil, cutting board oil, laxative and bamboo oil.
5. Howard Products #ad
Howard Products BBB012 Cutting Board Oil, 12 oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Cutting board oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, colorless, odorless, and will never go rancid.
Cutting board oil rejuvenates dry wood, butcher blocks, countertops, including: cutting boards, wooden bowls and utensils. Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact. Cutting board oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks.
Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking. Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S. Made in usa with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials.
6. Mevell #ad
Butcher Blocks and Countertops, Made in Canada, USP Food Grade Cutting Board Oil, Mevell Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards #adMevell #ad
- Doesn't come in contact with potentially allergic products. Made in canada under strict quality control. Fda usp food grade cutting board oil - Exceeds FDA and NSF requirement regulations for direct and indirect food contact.
For best results we recommend using this butcher block oil toghether with Mevell Cutting Board Conditioner, the natural beeswax contained in the product will create a extra protective layer that will seal the wood to further prolong your cutting board life.
Protects & restores the wood – cutting board mineral Oil Specially designed for natural wood with higher viscosity, Mevell cutting board oil hydrates and seals the wood deeper and faster to prevent unwanted liquid absorption, as well as cracking and drying. Perfect for cutting boards, butcher blocks, salad bowls, wood countertops and other kitchen utensils and wood products.
7. UltraSource #ad
Machine and Equipment, NSF Approved, UltraPro Bulk Food Grade Mineral Oil, Butcher Block, for Lubricating and Protecting Stainless Steel, Cutting Board, 5 Gallon 640oz, Tool #adUltraSource #ad
- Unscented and NSF approved. The ultrapro 5 gallon mineral oil is the best value for bulk mineral oil. The mineral oil 5 gallon size is perfect for treating and protecting butcher blocks, bamboo and more.
Food-grade UltraPro mineral oil bulk. Great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, knife, blade, tool and machine.
8. Raw Plus Rare #ad
Mineral Oil 32 oz, Knife Blade, Food Grade Safe Wood/Bamboo Oil, Vegan by Raw Plus, Cast Iron Tools, Cutting Board, Butcher Block Conditioner, Pans For Food Kitchen #adRaw Plus Rare #ad
- Safe enough to use as a topical treatment for sensitive, dry, cracked skin like eczema. 32 & 128 fl oz filled in a plastic container with heat sealed foil and resealable cap for leak-proof closure. Can be used to remove makeup without clogging pores.
Our pure mineral oil is usp food based and organic derived. Naturally tasteless, colorless, odorless. Kosher certified. Enriched with vitamin e. Restores moisture in dull wooden cutting boards, metal blades, cast iron tools, or soapstone countertops. Food grade Mineral Oil. Ergonomic design handle allows easy grip and carrying convenience.
|Brand||Raw Plus Rare #ad|
9. Bamboogle #ad
Bamboogle Food Grade Mineral Oil For Cutting Boards, No Mess Cutting Board Oil With Easy Applicator #adBamboogle #ad
- Oz cutting board oil will last 12-18 months in most kitchens! Larger bottles of oil will likely get lost or tossed out before you even use the whole bottle. Save yourself some time and money with an easy to use cutting board oil that gets the job done in seconds. Bamboogle butcher block oil penetrates wood fibers for Extra protection and revitalizing appearance of wooden kitchen utensils.
Apply a generous amount of mineral oil to the entire surface of the board and let it soak in overnight. They'll last a lifetime if cared for properly! keep your kitchen ready for the next meal and your cutting boards ready for a lifetime of meals with a cutting board oil that gets the job done in seconds with no mess to cleanup! Fda food grade mineral oil - safe for use on bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, Salad bowls and all kitchen wood products.
Restores & protects wood cutting boards - Hydrates, cracking, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to prevent warping, drying & rotting!.
Wood should look good! proudly made in usa - lemon & orange food safe mineral oil is subtle & natural, keeps wooden cutting boards fresh and rich looking. 5 fl. Wooden cutting boards are among the most important tools in your kitchen. This will make the board much more moisture resistant, while keeping the wood lubricated enough to avoid drying out and warping. Similar to cast iron skillets, it’s important to season a new wooden cutting board before using it.
10. Furniture Clinic #ad
Food Grade Mineral Oil to Protect and Restore Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks and Countertops, Furniture Clinic Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards #adFurniture Clinic #ad
- Protect & restore: for cutting boards and butcher blocks, this FDA-approved oil is safe to use on all wooden items, and contains PURE USP mineral oil for safe food contact. Apply the oil generously and evenly over the wood using a clean soft cloth or paper towel. We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly.
Leave the oil to soak in for at least 4 hours, but for 24 hours if possible. Made in the uk: furniture clinic specializes in providing Easy-to-use DIY Repair Products to clean, repair and restore all items - leather, fabric and wood.
Good housekeeping seal: this product was evaluated by the Good Housekeeping institute and after rigorous testing by their expert scientists and engineers, has been granted the prestigious Good Housekeeping seal. Satisfaction guarantee - we understand that wood protection, and restoration can be a daunting task, treatment, but don't be afraid.
Instructions - ensure the surface is clean and dry before application. Evaluation of the product includes reviewing product effectiveness, as well as packaging and marketing claims. Make sure all sides of the board or block are covered and leave any excess to soak into the surface. Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results we expect you will be, we offer a money back guarantee.